Terms And Conditions
The term 'I4M' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is #10, Krishna Krupa, Ground Floor, 7th Cross, J Extension, 3rd Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034, Karnataka, India. Our LLP registration number is AAL-6531. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without I4M's prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Cancellation Policy :
I4M believes in helping its customers as far as possible and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the operational team and Operations team has initiated the process of assignment.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the I4M marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Independence Day, Republic Day, Diwali, etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
Refund Policy :
- To request a refund, you must contact us within the first 24 hours of your payment. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the subject as "REFUND".
- Expenses already incurred by the time you send the mail, will not be refundable.
- Refund of balance amount varies from case to case depending on the volume of work completed and mutual discussion among us.
Dispute Resolution and Jurisdiction :
Any dispute related to formation, interpretation and performance of this Policy will be solved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution ("ADR") mechanism. It is agreed by the Parties. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Policy and/or Terms.
a) Mediation: If there would be any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute amongst themselves, with the mutual satisfaction of both Parties. If the Parties are unable to resolve the dispute between themselves within the period of thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to the other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed herein below;
b) Arbitration: If the Parties are unable to resolve the dispute between them through Mediation, then it will be transferred forward to the Arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. The order passed by the sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on both Parties. The costs of proceedings will be beard by the Parties, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be the city of Bangalore, India.
The Terms, Policy and any other agreements between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of India and it is agreed by the Parties. The Courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.